Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Solstice and cycles of Life


It is amazing and natural on the other hand how this globe and the whole world are going through cycles. We are again in the moment when the day is getting longer than the night. I see also how the life is germinating and starting to radiate in plants. A renewed life force in the trees and plants is already glowing and visible.

The snow crystals are changing to more glass like and melting in the sun shine.

Sun is rising now around 7am and setting aroun 7pm. Very soon the daylight is stronger and longer than the dark time - so short time ago we had just few hours a daylight here and what a huge difference it makes to have longer days. People are smiling again and looking at each others and around, not just hiding or turning inside.

I have always had a feeling that this is a time for me to end my hibernation and get up from my winter cave. It is time to start new things and renew some things that have been stored for later activity.

This year the Spring Solstice happens when I am traveling to Boulder – to my other hometown. There the difference between the day and the night is not the same as here in North. There the daylight is much longer all over the year than here in Northern side of Mother Earth.

This year my Spring Solstice will last also a bit longer because I am traveling to Boulder and the time difference is nine hours – I am traveling kind of backward in time.

I am very excited about this trip. There are so many people I love and I love the nature and the mountains there – I love the sun shine. It feels extremely good to get there for some time. And I am so happy and thankful that also there I can do the work that I love. This type of work is so full of grace because of many reasons: it is - creative; I can always learn more about things, about myself, about others; I can do it where ever I go; I can meet interesting people, I can help in some way the others – I could continue the list why I am so grateful that I have been gifted this kind of work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment