Wednesday, March 16, 2011

In Boulder from 22nd of March until 26th of May

After a week from now I will be in Boulder for two months.

I want to thank Johnny and all of the dear friends and people that have helped us to make this trip to happen.  

I wouldn't have guessed how mouch I can miss Boulder, not just the sun shine which I really love there, but all of it. And Johnny has been very supportive in planning and making my travel plans to come true.

So very soon I will be in Boulder. How great is that! And I will get to do the work there too that I so much love.

I will meet Johnny and so many dear friends - maybe to make some new friends too. I will also see the beautiful spring time there and maybe even get to experience a purple rain again. Last spring I went through a purple rain - the flower petals from some blossoming trees flying in the wind. It was incredible experience and feeling.

The trip is so near and there is still a lot to do here to make everything ready for me to leave. And I am already missing my son and my daughter here.
It is like one friend said - once you cross the ocean you are always in the wrong side of it . Yet I know that I am always in the right place for every moment. Today I am in Finland in Tampere and next week I will be in Boulder at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment