Friday, March 25, 2011

Jetlag and blessings

I thought I could trick myself this time to not get into jetlag mode. It didn't work. Heavy waves of sleepiness sweeping over me in the afternoon. Time difference is nine hours and I notice it. Well - it will pass, next week I will be used to this timezone again.

How wonderful it has been to connect with Johnny and with so many friends already and with many others soon. Potluck dinner this evening at one friends house is fun to go.

Just few months or even weeks ago I or we - Johnny and I - didn't know how to make this happen and now it is reality. So many caring friends around both of us have been helping to make this trip and our reunion to happen - what a huge blessing. I was reading an e-mail of one friend yesterday evening and it hit me once again what a treasure it is to have all these loving and caring friends in our life.

I was in tears and thinking what on earth have I done to deserve all these blessings? It felt almost overwhelming but so wonderfully overwhelming. There is Grace involved in these blessings brought by the friends and good people around. You are Angels walking in human forms. Thank you dear human Angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment