Saturday, October 20, 2012

Why living a bit differently than expected by others

Following my heart, following my intuition, doesn't allow me to stay too fixated in one place or in one condition or one job. There is always room for flexibility and understanding yet sometimes there has to be some steadiness too that life can emerge in that place too, that life will get some form in that place and we all who are involved in that place will get our needs being met. 

The relation between flexibility and steadiness is interesting. They are not controversy or opposites. I can be flexible even though I am steady. Flexibility gives space or room for adjustments in everything which is good because we do have people around and we all have our ideas and needs.  And steadiness is nothing too fixed or bony but letting the life get form and stream easily where I need it to do so. 

So what if I let this life now flow and stream outside into the rare situation or weather condition which we have here in the northern hemisphere today or now.

No comments:

Post a Comment