Sunday, February 20, 2011

Relationships and Mirrors in September the 1st of 2010

Relationships

The whole life is based on relationships.

The life is and we can experience it through relationships with everything: with myself, with others, things, animals, plants, sounds, emotions, thoughts, stuff….

There is no way out from relationships. If I say that I don’t want any relationships, it means that I am avoiding life and its different forms that it takes. Sometimes it is good so but because the life has its way to happen through us we have to surrender to relationships – never mind is it with friends, with spouse, with parents or children, with teachers, with thoughts, with everything – there is always some kind of relationship involved as long as there is life.

I am sitting on the chair in my apartment typing this with my computer and letting the thoughts come through me. There are a lot of relationships with different elements involved while I am writing.

Mirrors

We are mirrors to each other
If there wouldn’t be you there wouldn’t be me either.
You are a mirror for me that I know that I exist.
I need you as my mirror that I know and experience that there is me.
I want to reflect to you that beautiful and multidimensional picture
that I see in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment