Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Claiming a new me in Finland's Independence day

This whole year (whole life) has been a time for a big shift for me, in me and in my capacity to learn to live more fully, to show up more fully and to notice how great it feels. 
Although sometimes I have felt like shit but then my dear friends have been there for me and pushing and pulling from the ditch or offering a ladder to climb off from the ditch. 

It has been a long road and so many rocks and holes there - oh - how many bumps it has taken to walk on this road.

There has been celebration, joy and grace in turn also. Life is so full of all kind of events and I can say that I have lived this life so far and I will live from now on too and ever more loving and celebrating the Life and it's Creator.

So this Finland's independence day is a good day to claim the new me and new colors and fullness of love in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment