Tuesday, October 27, 2009

first steps

First step in my healing journey was my poems if they can be called like that. I continued writing poems a while, few months before nothing else happened. It was relieving to write those little pieces, I got so much comfort out of them. Actually I continued writing poems for few years. The energy and feeling in what I was writing changed quite a lot during those years.

There were many things that were happening in my life - some good some not so good.

I had bad headaches - continuously, I couldn't get rid of it. And I was loosing hair, my already thin hair was even thinner. Finally I ended up going to a new hairdressing saloon where they had a healing program for hair loss.

It was in the middle of the dark winter time when I found the place and went there. My hairdresser was wonderful, warm and smiling woman at my age. She had a wild hair and she looked so friendly and nice. I knew that I was in a right place.
While she was dealing with my scalp and hair we were chatting and she started to tell about a workshop that she had attended some time ago. It was called Reiki workshop - something to do with healing energy.

The more she told about it the more I started to get interested and curious about it. I got information about the person who was leading the workshop she had attended.

When I was leaving from the hairdresser my headache was gone and I felt more alive than I had felt for a long time and the idea of the Reiki workshop was growing in my mind.

Next week I noticed a small ad in the newspaper that the person my hairdresser was talking about was going to have a workshop. I called him and asked some information about the thing.
I didn't know how to take time for the workshop or how to arrange things to get there - I had two small children, home, company to lead and few other things that I couldn't handle so well that I could have been able to attend in the workshop.
Reiki teacher, his name is Jyrki, said that if I am supposed to attend everything will be resolved somehow.

Jyrki was right, everything was resolved and next weekend I attended in my first Reiki workshop. I was at Home with it. Reiki was something that I continued until I was a ReikiMaster. But still many things had to happen before that.

Anyways it was such a energy boost for me that my recovery had started and many other good things happened and continued to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment